Sample conditions of personal data protection including instructions for their modification are available for download here: https://www.shoptet.cz/univerzalni-podminky-ochrany-osobnich-udaju/
I. Basic provisions
1. The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Blade Engineering s.r.o. ID No. 07335270 with its registered office at Soběslavova 340, 28401 Kutná Hora-Malín (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. Administrator contact details are
Address: Parikova 354/5, Prague 9
Telephone Number: +420 774 212 063
3. Personal data shall mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. The contact details of the trustee are:
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the Administrator based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR;
the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data shall be:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal information is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller shall keep personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, no later than…. years, if personal data are processed by consent.
2. After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data shall be persons
involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract,
providing e-shop (Shoptet) and other e-shop services,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not / intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectify personal data under Art.
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of
- these Terms and Conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The administrator shall take technical measures to safeguard data and personal data storage in paper form, in particular…
3. The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By submitting an order form from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.